Before starting Day 1, I want to have meal ideas ready and groceries on hand. No excuses! So I’m using these pages to organize my lists. First list, breakfast!
- Use leftovers! That’s the first suggestion in the book.
- Spiralized hash brown potatoes, eggs over easy, salsa, avocado slices. (That was today’s brunch – yummy!)
- Kitchen sink scrambled eggs (The Whole30 pg. 202)
- Spiral noodle bowl (like this noodle breakfast bowl)
- Quiche (try this one: Caramelized Onion Butternut Squash)
- Egg Foo Young (this recipe, but without the ham)
I may get tired of eggs….!